- Has the “smartest” looking glasses
- Likes breakfast for lunch
- Professional email writer & phone caller
- Can’t remember his computer passwords
- Intentionally puts himself in life-threatening situations for “vacation”
- His best friend is covered with fur and likes to chase sticks
- Involuntarily given the nickname J.P.
- Very tall
- Most likely to appear in a GQ ad
- Not Donald Jordan!
- Drinks water out of a fancy flip top glass bottle.
- Once turned a shipping container into a classroom.
- Can’t live without lip balm
- Has two daughters; one named after an author and the other is named after a musician
- Enjoys live music
- Enjoys cycling (even in the rain)
- Loves Milwaukee’s beer gardens
- Has a board game collection
- Consistently smiles when arriving at work each day.
- First GCA staff member to star in a music video (appearance at 1:27)
- Fluent Hmong speaker!
- Heartiest office laugh
- Silent but steady
- Drives the sweetest car
- Drives an Antique Truck (That’s He’s Always Repairing)
- Marched in the 2016 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Denim Enthusiast
- Has a wood shop with a hidden passage through a bookcase in his living room
- Likes to bicycle to beer gardens in the summer
- Used to be fun
- Wears a different pair of earrings everyday
- Extroverted Introvert
- Won a woman’s achievement award for community engagement with playground design